From Our Blog
- boarding a plane in israel an hour and a half later landing in heraklion the largest city in the greek island crete half of the people on the
- “A used heart is much more desirable than one fresh from the package.” (Elyakeem Kinstlinger poeticizing a story from R. Simon
- “You’ll never need to buy me a single scallion again.” – She the greek named it askolonion originating from the
- “In the next world, a person will be judged for all the fine fruit that he saw but did not eat.” – R. Abbun, The Talmud getting
- “Chanukah had either the good or bad fortune of being close to Christmas.” – Rabbi Jonathan Kligler spending the holidays in
- all residents of the eco village in costa rica including kids, dogs, and horses packing up clothing gathering mattresses, hammocks, kitchen
Since beginning the program with Alok, I became more intuitive and aware of what happens to my body when I do not eat as well. Kale, collard greens, brown rice - they all became important part of my life. My life experience has totally changed. I'm more fluid, every day is different, every new day is something to look forward to. I became more patient with myself. The sessions with Alok did not focus only on nutrition, but rather on the whole person. Whenever I incorporated Alok's recommendations I saw a difference in my attitude and health. I enjoyed the cooking classes where I had the chance to meet others on the same path or mindset. Alok is a trusting, honest, authentic, and fun health counselor.
I used to suffer from uterus pain that has been controlling my feelings and mood. During the program this pain has gone! I now enjoy more positive thinking and feel grateful to nature's power. Alok is a very sensitive healer.
I liked the way Alok guided me towards my own truth. At the end of the program, I find myself more at ease. I have more patience and trust and I'm learning to fully embrace joy. I learned to allow the natural change and flow to happen and to set intentions clearly so that change happens the way I wish it to happen. Alok is honest, joyful, gentle, wise, focused, delightful, and bright.
Alok is a refreshing change from the preconceived notion of what a health counselor should be. For those looking to heal their body through whole foods, heal their mind through a holistic perspective of the world and heal their spirit through a reverent approach to the universe, Alok is the guy to see, to know and to work with. Here's a truly loving being who has a deep appreciation for life in all its glorious facets. Holistic health is what Alok uses as the key to entering that realm. The program has helped me a great deal to understand my path and to put more energy into correcting areas of weakness. What I find especially valuable is his insight into how organic food affects consciousness, energy and spirituality. Get to know Alok. You'll be glad you did.
Working with Alok has been great for me in many ways. First of all, he is charming, which puts me at ease. He is sensitive to my needs, that means he LISTENS. And then he guides you along a healthy, dietary lifestyle change. Usually change is difficult. But not with Alok